Tuesday, May 28, 2013

52 Pins Later

So this year my first ever New Years resolution was to make 52 items from pinterest. Dec 31st I had 8,916 pins and now I have 9,519 pins. Not really good that I only made a dent. But I give myself an A for effort.

This is what I made by month:
January
1 & 2 Granola bars and Almond Milk
3 De seeding a Pomegranate 
4 Beef Jerky
5 Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
6 Lime Green Tea

February
7 Chocolate Quinoa Cupcakes with Avocado Icing

March (8-20 in the same post, 21-37 in the same post)
8 Granola Bars
9 Parmesian Rosemary Crackers
10 Flourless Pancakes
11 Shower Cleaner
12 Avocado Chicken Salad 
13 Home made Nutella
14 Microwaved Potato Chips
15 Cranberry Orange Cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting and a Cranberry Orange Drizzle 
16 Crockpot Apple Butter
17 Sweet Veggie Muffins
18 Pizza on a Stick
19 iPad Cover
20 Fruit Leathers
21 Zucchini Pasta
22 Mashed Cauliflower
23 Pumpkin Pie Spice
24 Grain Free Pumpkin Bars
25 Grain Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins
26 Grain Free Raspberry Muffins
27 Taco Seasoning
28 Home Made Pita Bread
29 Chicken Sausage
30 Paleo Waffles
31  Paleo Pancakes
32 Almond Flour Sugar Cookies
33 Cauliflower Pizza Dough
34 Orange/Red Bell pepper Sauce on Fish Tacos
35 Corn Nuts
36 Beef Jerky - round 2
37 Garlic Chicken Fried Brown Rice

April (All below are in the same post)
38 Kitchen Aid Cover
39 Paleo Cornbread
40 Burlap Roses
41 Almond Poppyseed Bread
42 Bunny Folded Napkins
43 Eggless, Milkless Pancakes
44 Home Made Granola and Cinnamon Toast Crunch
45 Baby Sling
46 Quinoa Salad
47 From Scratch Cake Mix into Chocolate with Strawberry Centered Cupcakes
48 Cornhole Toss Bean Bags
49 Suspenders
50 Bow Ties
51 Infinity Scarf
52 Hair Bow

What I realized after looking at this list is a few things...
A) I made a lot of different types of pancakes.
B) It only took me 4 months to finish this. Clearly I work well to lists and deadlines.
C) I made tons of food and not so many crafts and other DIY projects. So, when I have a deadline, I clearly go for the easiest way to accomplish my goal.

Through all of this I came up with next years New Years Resolution...
....And you will have to wait until then to read about it. But it has to do with more food!

Because I love food. And Thomas loves bread. But he makes most of the bready stuff.