But in reality, with the past 2 days alone under my belt I recognize what I cherish the most about him. The little things.
- I love that he always turns off the fan before I get out of bed in the morning so I am not too cold.
- His very presence in our home makes it just that, our home.
- I love that I get greeted after work with him running to open the front door for me.
- He does the laundry and the dishes, but times it so that I always get a hot shower.
- I love that he chats with me on the way home from work so I am not bored, when I can't get ahold of other people to talk to.
These are all things that I forget how special they are when I see him every day. And as you all know there have been very few little days for us together until recently. I love that I am getting to know the joy of married life and the reminders of how special Thomas is to me.
Can't wait to hear all about his Tahoe trip when I pick him up from the airport tonight, right after I give him a huge hug for being great.