Thomas and I had a wonderful thanksgiving together just the two of us. It was incredibly relaxing with only enough leftovers for about 4 days! Minus the turkey… we will be having that for weeks! It was a very nice 4 day weekend though.
Here is the second half of our November Thankful’s
16. T – good food; M – our families
17. T – time spend with Mica; M – creativity
18. T – for Fridays; M – positive people
19. T – Thanksgiving; M – Beautiful WA
20. T – friends; M – an awesome church
21. T – short work weeks; M – athleticism
22. T – that Mica loves him when he is sick; M – education and learning
23. T – 3 ply toilet paper; M – for God always providing what you need even before you know you need it
24. T – open face turkey sandwiches; M – photo memories
25. T – sunshine; M – electronics
26. T – Christmas trees; M – quality time
27. T – healthy bodies enough to stretch every day; M – warm clothes
28. T – our church; M – prayer
29. T – a good night’s sleep; M – opportunities
30. T – our fun family; M – our blessed, blessed life
I love how much we have to be thankful for and this was only for a month! Our lives are so richly blessed.
Now we are on to the Christmas season. Our tree is up, the house is decorated, and all we have to do is the outside lights! There are so many Christmas activities we are looking forward to including a tree lighting tonight, the Victorian Country Christmas Friday, as well as making Christmas goodies and looking at lights up at Warm Beach!
We have multiple advent calendars to count down including a magnetic nativity and chocolates, but my favorite is our activity advent. It is a combination of Christmas type activities and giving to others activities. Like thanksgiving I will give you a mid December and a post Christmas list!
Here is to 25 days until Christmas!!!