- Clara (youngest sister) – I love her sweetness. She seems to have a quiet smile, until you get her talking. I love her beautiful blond complexion. I love her loyalty. I love her dreams.
- Stevi (next sister) – I love her beautiful curly hair. Her spunky attitude and love for life. I love her adventuresomeness and her ability to make a million friends. I love her zeal for life.
- David (brother) - I love how amazingly mechanical he is when rebuilding motorcycles. I love the huge teddy bear my little (younger), big (3 inches taller then me) brother is. I love his heart.
- Lindy (sister under me) – I love the amazing collages she creates. I love her hard workingness. I love the strength she finds in pursuing life no matter the obstacles come. I love her sense of style and her smile.
- Alyssa (older sister) - I love the amazing mother she is. I love her kind heart and advice given to all those who need it. I love that she never gives up on her dreams. I love the supportive wife she is.
- Christian (Thomas' brother) - I love his incredibly quiet strength and consistent presence. I love his generosity and kindness. I love his steadfastness and his sincere thoughts.
- Nate (Alyssa's husband) - I love how he continues to wait for God's plan in his life consistently for as long as I have known him. I love how he as taken my siblings as his own. I love his deep love for Lys (wife) and Kai (son).
|Stevi, Lindy, Christian, Me, Thomas, Alyssa, Nate, David, Clara|