Monday, March 24, 2014

Urban Farmer Thomas

This is my husband Thomas.
He decided in a day that our front yard needed to be tilled. 
After hand tilling about 1/16th of the yard, he borrowed this beast from a friend.
I kinda want to photoshop 2 oxen in front of him. 
It would just be so perfect.

And then we came home to this...
My neighbor's idea of a good time.
I honestly could not stop laughing. I almost wet myself.
They even put a potato beside the sign.
And they kept yelling at people to stop and dig.
Oh buddy. These guys are the best.

Our yard is fully put together again now. 
After a week of being "those" neighbors.
And hopefully we will have grass in a few weeks instead of moss. 
Or the dead yard we had for the last 5 years.

And another good note. 
The sprinkler system works now for the first time in 5 years.
It is the little things in life.
And it is officially spring. These beautiful blues hold the beautiful yellows.
And as much as I would like to say it is just the reflections.... 
It is really just my dirty windows. Spring. Guess it is time to clean those bad boys.