Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Randi & Dale's Manchester State Park Pavilion Wedding


A dear friend of mine was married this past summer and I had the privilege of not only making her flower girl dresses, but also after she planned it all, I got to be the point person the day of her wedding.
Super fun flower girl dresses!
The flower girls were stinking adorable! And although I didn't get to see it, apparently during the ceremony, they were tying each other around the neck with the tulle! And they were super easy to make! I simply tied the tulle around a piece of elastic, which I then sewed to a leotard. Add a couple of giant flowers and voila!
This beauty was seen the night before at the rehearsal dinner.
This was the building they got married in. Photo by Courtney Noelle
Such a beautiful building! If you ever want to go check it out it is worth it. Manchester State Park. You can also camp there, like we did later that summer. It was stunning. You can find Courtney's other awesome pictures here. She has an amazing eye! Love her stuff.
This was the inside of the pavilion during the ceremony. Again. Stunning.
Because I was so busy, the only pictures I captured, were during the ceremony. The part of them leaving was awesome. They had a bagpiper lead them down the aisle as man and wife. Just awesome!

Thank you Randi and Dale for trusting me to be such a large part of your day!