Monday, April 7, 2014

Pink and Green "Ready to Pop" Baby Girl Shower

My second baby shower these last few months was for my friend Laura who is having a sweet baby girl. It was so much fun to plan a girl shower as well. Erin, Kristen, and I all got together and those 2 ladies made a huge difference in making my life simple! We went with the colors pink and green as well as the theme "Ready to Pop"!

We tried to make all the food pop related. Cake pops, strawberry pops, rice krispie pops, 3 kinds of pop corn, and even sparkling pop to drink!

Kristen made these 2 adorable onesies, while Erin made the adorable tutu. Such creative ladies!

Erin also made these awesome paper pom poms.

Such good food!!!

I had a blast making personalized thank you notes again. Laura was having difficulties with names so we played 2 name games! And guess the number of jelly beans (which are super expensive for bulk food! $22 for jelly beans? What on earth!)

We also made little "pop"corn ball treats as party favors. Erin, Kristen, and I got together the day before to cook which was the best! Love my some girl time!


I got a Cameo Silhouette last year and it has made these banners a cinch! I just love it!

And the other game we played was guess how much the baby items all cost.
Laura, the sweet mama, myself holding Luke, and Kristen. Luke belongs to Kristen and they are the ones we threw the baby boy airplane shower for.
It has been so much fun celebrating these ladies and their beautiful babies.
Thank you Kristen and Erin for all your help!

Laura also wrote about the shower in her blog over at Storybook Reality.
Can't wait to meet her sweet baby girl in the next week!