Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lime green tea smoovie

I am always trying to find recipes to make things I do not like, tasty. 
There are very few teas I like and green tea is not one of them.
So when I saw this recipe for a Lime Green Tea Drink, I hoped.

When I made this drink, all I could think of was a word we repeated a bazillion times this Christmas.
Thomas and I flew into Portland where our friends Sarah and Craig picked us up. 
From there we went to Crater Lake and then the Redwoods. (I will post those pics soon!)
Before we left Craig's little nieces and nephews made a pretend smoothie stand.
Instead of smoothies, they kept saying smoovie. So we then randomly said smoovie the entire trip.

So this is my green tea lime "smoovie" recipe for you.
Or Green Tea Lime Cooler as the recipe calls it.

Printable version

1 green tea bag
juice from 1/2 lime
1/2 to 1 teaspoon agave nectar
handful of ice


So I did my duty. And immediately got a head ache.
 My conclusion, caffeine gives me a head ache. 
So much for green tea being another way I am healthy.
Thank goodness chocolate does not have as much caffeine as green tea or coffee.
I might have to die then.

Anyway... Resolution 6 of 52; check.