Monday, November 26, 2012

Month of Thankful's reflections


If I have learned anything  over the past weeks of November leading up to Thanksgiving, it is this. I have so much more to be thankful then just what I wrote down. Although there are so many big things, it is the little things that make me the happiest. The little moments in life where you stop to watch a sunrise, smell a flower, or just spend time with friends. Those are my favorite moments that are hard to capture. I also learned how hard it is to blog every day. I definitely forgot 2 of the 3 Saturdays, which thrills me because it means that I am living life, not spending time on the computer! All in all, I love how much I have to be thankful for in life.

Thankful's (in a nutshell)
1.       Thomas
2.       Parents
3.       Siblings
4.       Children
5.       A beautiful home 
6.    Colored Leaves
7.       Physical health
10.   Marriage
11.   My Country
13.   Friends
14.   Technology
16.   Creativity
17.   Joy
18.   Photography
19.   Traveling
20.   Flowers
22.   My Faith